When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Determining the List Price - Pricing a property correctly from the start is crucial. I will provide you with a thorough market analysis report and evaluate factors such as your homes physical qualities, market conditions, current competition and recent sales of comparable properties.
2. Marketing Your Home - Coldwell Banker and its partner websites account for more than 83% of online real estate market share. Part of the strategy used is through web syndication. Your properties detailed description, professional interior and exterior photos, video, and single-property website will be featured on more than 700 websites around the country. In addition to the internet, Coldwell Banker publishes weekly ads in both the Pine Cone and the Herald.
3. Peer-to-Peer Networking - Coldwell Banker has 84,793 sales associates, in 2,966 offices, throughout 47 countries and territories worldwide. Your listing will receive broad exposure beyond your local neighborhood.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.